Saturday, May 14, 2011

Word Nerd!

Just won an awesome tote bag and can't wait to get it!

I won it in a Facebook contest held by Pamela Fugate Designs. She sells 100% organic cotton canvas tote bags with catchy phrases or images on them. I was introduced to her products by my mother in law who is a huge fan of all things canvas tote bag. They help her carry paperwork for work or odds and ends she may need while she's away from home, whether for the day, or on a trip.

I was super excited to see that I was chosen as a winner of one today and being the total word/book geek that I am I chose this design


I cannot wait to receive it in the mail and to begin using it!

You should find her on Facebook and check out all of her designs. She's doing another giveaway at 800 fans! Or you can find her Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/people/PamelaFugateDesigns?ref=ls_profile .

No comments:

Post a Comment