Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten Favorite Authors.

Saw this on another blog about someone being asked if they could list their top ten books and when she had some troubles with it the question was then changed to authors. For me the authors do come alot easier. I'm a loyal reader and once I find an author who captures my imagination (and heart) in the right way I crave their next publication before I've even heard what the storyline is.

So for me these authors are the creme de la creme, the elite of the romance industry.

1. Sylvia Day
2. Melissa Mayhue
3. Sasha White
4. Cindy Miles
5. Julia Templeton
6. Anna Campbell
7. Karen Marie Moning
8. Susan Johnson
9. Magaret Mallory
10. Donna Grant


Now a few of those are newer to me, mostly the last two, but I can't remember a time in the most recent past where I've been hooked by one excerpt alone. Those two have done that and their latest works are on my TBR list. I cannot wait to read The Guardian by Margaret Mallory and to dig into all of  Donna Grant's works.

I know my list is a lil eclectic, but that's me. I hope you guys explore with some of these authors and come back and let me know how my choices were!

No comments:

Post a Comment